Special thanks to:
Antyufeev Andrey and Melkonyan Alex
ARMORED SHIP "CHESMA"
It is laid in 1883 in Sevastopol at the shipyard of the Russian society of
steam navigation and trade, it is gone down to the water on 18 May, 1886, and in 1888
entered the system. it was the first three-tower Battleship of Black Sea fleet.
In 1892 it is reclassified into the squadron Battleship. During August 1907 it
is disarmed and excluded from the lists of fleet. Ship hull was used as the panel for the
production of gunnery practices.
Photos of "Chesma"
| Displacement|| 10930 t. |
| It is long|| 103,5 m. |
| Width|| 21,0 m. |
| Sagging|| 8,8 m. |
| Capacity of steam engine|| 9053 hp. |
| Running speed|| 13,5 knots|
| Cruising range|| 4600 miles|
| Armoring|| from 203 to 406 mm|
| the crew|| 633 people|
| 305- mm|| 6 |
| 152- mm|| 7 |
| 63- mm|| 2 |
| 47- mm|| 8 |
| 37- mm|| 4 |
| The torpedo tubes|| 4|
Photos of battleships:
: dir(/home/mina/armoured.ru/docsrnd_pic_en) [function.dir
]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/mina/armoured.ru/docs/inc/rightmenu_en
on line 36
: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /home/mina/armoured.ru/docs/inc/rightmenu_en
on line 37