Special thanks to:
Antyufeev Andrey and Melkonyan Alex
SQUADRON BATTLESHIP "TWELVE APOSTLES"
It is laid in 1889 on by Nikolayevsk the admiralty, on 13 September, 1890, it is gone down to the water and in 1892 entered the system. Until 13 February,
1892, it counted by armored ship. During April 1907 it is brought out from the fighting
strength of fleet, it is disarmed and in 1912 re-equipped into the " blockship?8 ".
From the spring 1918 it was found on the storage in the Sevastopol military port,
and in 1922 it was selected to the metal.
Photos of "Twelve Apostles"
| Displacement|| 8438 t. |
| It is long|| 104,2 m. |
| Width|| 18,3 m. |
| Sagging|| 8,8 m. |
| Power of the mechanisms|| 8758 hp. |
| Running speed|| 15,7 knots|
| Cruising range|| 1500 miles (by 10- main motion)|
| Armoring|| from 203 to 356 mm|
| The crew|| 599 people|
| 305- mm|| 4 |
| 152- mm|| 4 |
| 63- mm|| 2 |
| 47- mm|| 12 |
| 37- mm|| 14 |
| The torpedo tubes|| 6|
Photos of battleships:
: dir(/home/mina/armoured.ru/docsrnd_pic_en) [function.dir
]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/mina/armoured.ru/docs/inc/rightmenu_en
on line 36
: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /home/mina/armoured.ru/docs/inc/rightmenu_en
on line 37