Special thanks to:
Antyufeev Andrey and Melkonyan Alex
ARMORED SHIP "EMPEROR ALEKSANDR THE SECOND"
It is laid in 1885 in Petersburg, on 26 July, 1887, it is gone down to the
water and in 1889 entered the system. In 1892 it is reclassified into the squadron
Battleship and into 1907 year- in the battleship. Since 1914 it was used as the training-
artillery ship. On 21 May, 1917, it is renamed into " Glow Of Freedom ".
It participated in October armed vostanii in Petrograd, covered approaches to the city
from the side of Gulf of Finland, on 7 December of the same year- in the suppression of
Kerenskiy -Krasnova mutiny. From May 1918 it was found on the storage, and in 1922 it
was selected to the metal.
Photos of "Emperor Aleksandr the Second"
| Displacement|| 9244 t. |
| It is long|| 105,6 m. |
| Width|| 20,4 m. |
| Sagging|| 7,8 m. |
| Capacity of steam engine|| 8500 hp. |
| Running speed|| 13,5 knots|
| Cruising range|| 2160 miles|
| the crew|| 616 people|
| 305- mm|| 2 |
| 229- mm|| 4 |
| 152- mm|| 8 |
| 63- mm|| 4 |
| 47- mm|| 10 |
| 37- mm|| 8 |
| The above-water torpedo tubes|| 5|
Photos of battleships:
: dir(/home/mina/armoured.ru/docsrnd_pic_en) [function.dir
]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/mina/armoured.ru/docs/inc/rightmenu_en
on line 36
: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /home/mina/armoured.ru/docs/inc/rightmenu_en
on line 37