Special thanks to:
Antyufeev Andrey and Melkonyan Alex
BATTLESHIP "EMPRESS MARIA"
t is put at factory "Russud" in Nikolaev on October, 17th, 1911, it is floated on October, 19th, 1913, has become operational on June, 23rd, 1915. Was lost on October, 7th, 1916 in Northern bay of Sevastopol from explosion of cellars of 130-mm of shells. By May, 31st, 1919 it is lifted and entered into Northern dock of Sevastopol, and in June, 1925 sold to "Sevmorzavod" for dismantling and cutting of metal and on November, 21st, 1925 is excluded from lists of courts RKKF. It is disassembled on metal in 1927.
Photos of "Empress Maria"
|Reservations - Zone Krupp armor||262,5 mm|
|Reservations - the top belt of the reservation||75-100 mm|
|Reservations - towers of the main fire||125 - 250 mm|
|Reservations - conning tower||100-254 mm|
|Reservations - deck||12-50 mm|
|Reservations - bevels||25-50 mm|
|4 Parson's turbine||27000 hp|
|Cruising range at 12 knots||1400 miles|
|Crew||32 officers and 1158 the lower ranks|
|The underwater torpedo tubes 457 mm||4|
Photos of battleships:
: dir(/home/mina/armoured.ru/docsrnd_pic_en) [function.dir
]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/mina/armoured.ru/docs/inc/rightmenu_en
on line 36
: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /home/mina/armoured.ru/docs/inc/rightmenu_en
on line 37